Build Your Core Strength Using the Stability Ball
Stability ball Isometric bridge
Purpose: Build strength and stability in your core
- Begin by taking a seat on a stability ball
- Walk your feet forward until the ball rolls under shoulders
- Engage your glutes and abs ( your hips should extend so you have a straight line from your knees to your shoulders)
- Hold this position for 1 min and repeat a total of 3 times
- To increase the difficulty of the exercise extend one leg straight out while continuing to maintain a straight line.
Be Sociable, Share!