Hummus Crusted Salmon with Lemon Arugula Salad
Hummus Crusted Salmon baked to perfection and served with a delicious Lemon Arugula Salad for the perfect healthy weeknight meal ready in under 30 minutes!
- 4 (6 oz) Alaska salmon fillets, fresh or frozen, thawed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup hummus (I used roasted garlic)
- ½ cup whole wheat panko
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- ¼ cup grass fed butter, melted
- 1½ Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 4 cups arugula
- 2½ Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt & cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place salmon fillets on a prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Spread a thin layer of hummus (about a tablespoon each) over each fillet.
- In a small bowl, combine panko, parmesan cheese and thyme while in another bowl whisk together butter, Dijon and honey. Pour butter mixture over the panko and mix well. Evenly distribute the panko mixture on top of each salmon fillet, pressing firmly into the salmon.
- Bake salmon for 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. While salmon is baking, whisk together lemon juice, zest, honey, olive oil and salt and pepper and toss with the arugula.
- Serve salmon fillets with lemon arugula salad and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet + 1 cup arugula • Calories: 477 • Fat: 26.1 g • Saturated Fat: 9.8 g • Carbs: 14 g • Fiber: 1.8 g • Protein: 47.7 g • Sugar: 5.2 g • WW Freestyle Points: 11
Be Sociable, Share!