- Soak 12 wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse together basil, cilantro, parsley, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, crushed red pepper flakes, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. With motor running, add ¼ cup more olive oil until smooth, then season with salt and pepper.
- Thread onion, peppers, and steak onto soaked skewers (make them extra sturdy by using two skewers per kebab). Arrange skewers on a platter and season generously with salt and pepper. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, turning skewers to coat.
- Grill skewers over high heat 10 to 12 minutes, turning every few minutes to brown on all sides, or until the interior temperature of the steak reaches 145° for medium-rare (160° for medium). Let sit 5 minutes.
- Serve skewers with chimichurri and couscous.
you can find this recipe at