Comparing Junk food to it’s healthy alternative
Here are some healthy alternatives to the all too familiar junk food everyone is serving or ordering. Remember, for most individuals, you will never expend more calories than the calories you intake. Keep in mind that it takes an average of 1 hour and 49 minute to burn only 600 calories. When performing movement with high intensity, it averages to be 1 hour and 14 minutes. Next time you think about eating that hamburger, remember there are healthier and more efficient options to help you reach your goals.
- 1 slice of cheese pizza: 285 calories and 10 grams of fat
- 1 scoop of ice cream: 183 calories and 7 grams of fat
- 1 hamburger: (lettuce, onion,, and 1 slice of tomato): 590 calories and 12 grams of fat
- 1 bagel with cream cheese: 425 calories and 6.5 grams of fat
- 1 medium order of french fries: 310 calories and 16 grams of fat
- 18 oz. of chicken breast: 141 calories and 3 grams of fat
- 1 scoop of greek yogurt: 100 calories and .7 grams of fat
- 1 turkey burger on a wheat bun: (lettuce, 1 slice of tomato, and onion)345 calories and 5 grams of fat
- 2 whole wheat slices of toast with honey: 95 calories and 1.8 grams of fat
- 1 small house salad with balsamic vinagrette: 85 calories and 4.8 grams of fat
Be Sociable, Share!